Located in Archers Post, Sarova Shaba Game Lodge is in Sumburu national park and on a river. Samburu National Reserve Uaso Gate and Koitigor Hill are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area’s natural beauty can explore Buffalo Springs National Reserve and Shaba National Reserve – Natorbi Ogura Gate. Discover the area’s wildlife on a nearby safari, or try your luck with game drives and game viewing.
Areas nearby Sarova Shaba Game Lodge
- Shaba National Reserve – Natorbi Ogura Gate – 5 min drive
- Buffalo Springs National Reserve – 18 min drive
- Samburu National Reserve Uaso Gate – 55 min drive
- Mt. Shaba – 68 min drive
- Koitigor Hill – 74 min drive
- Samburu (UAS-Buffalo Spring) – 60 min drive
- Samburu Traveller’s – 19 min drive
- Manmanet Bar & Restaurant – 19 min drive
- Oasis Bar and Lodgings – 19 min drive
Amenities at Sarova Shaba Game Lodge
You can look forward to a free breakfast buffet, a garden, and laundry facilities at Sarova Shaba Game Lodge. Treat yourself to spa services, such as a massage, aromatherapy, or Ayurvedic treatments. The onsite buffet restaurant, Surpelei, features pool views and al fresco dining. Stay connected with free in-room WiFi, and guests can find other amenities such as a bar.
You’ll also find perks like:
- An outdoor pool and a children’s pool, with pool umbrellas
- Free self parking
- A safari, a water dispenser, and wedding services
- Massage treatment rooms, meeting rooms, and a gift shop
- Guest reviews give good marks for the pool, helpful staff, and walkable location
All 85 rooms boast comforts such as premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes, in addition to perks like free WiFi and laptop-friendly workspaces.
Other amenities include:
- Bathrooms with tubs or showers and free toiletries
- Wardrobes/closets, free infant beds, and ceiling fans
Low seasons: 1st March– 31st May and 1st October – 30th November
High seasons: 1st January – 28th February, 1st June – 30th September and 1st December – 31st December
Our reservations staff can assist you in Transport to/from and Booking at The Camp and if necessary assist in the planning of a fully-inclusive safari around Uganda.