Located in Malindi, Leopard Point Luxury Beach Resort & Spa is near the airport and near theme parks. Ruins of Gedi is a notable landmark, and the area’s natural beauty can be seen at Marine Park and Malindi Beach. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like horse riding, mountain biking, and ecotours, or hop on a moped rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Malindi.
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Areas Nearby Leopard Point Luxury Beach Resort & Spa
- Marine Park – 5 min drive
- Silversands Beach – 8 min drive
- Malindi Beach – 12 min drive
- Portuguese Chapel – 12 min drive
- Vasco da Gama Pillar – 12 min drive
- Malindi (MYD) – 15 min drive
- Rosada Beach – 5 min drive
- Sandies Tropical Village – 6 min drive
- Scorpio Villas Malindi – 8 min drive
- Baby Marrow – 9 min drive
- Baobab Restaurant – 9 min drive
Amenities at Leopard Point Luxury Beach Resort & Spa
Leopard Point Luxury Beach Resort & Spa provides free breakfast (local cuisine), a roundtrip airport shuttle, and a terrace. Active travelers can enjoy cycling at this hotel. For some rest and relaxation, visit the Turkish bath/hammam, and indulge in a facial, a body treatment, or a body wrap. The onsite restaurant, Giko, features international cuisine. In addition to a garden and dry cleaning/laundry services, guests can connect to free in-room WiFi.
You’ll also find perks like:
- 2 outdoor pools
- Free self parking
- Bike rentals, an area shuttle, and an area shuttle
- Luggage storage, helicopter/airplane tours, and concierge services
- Guest reviews speak well of the helpful staff
All 15 rooms feature comforts such as premium bedding, as well as thoughtful touches like free WiFi and minibars.
Extra amenities include:
- Showers, free toiletries, and hair dryers
- 32-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- Coffee/tea makers, daily housekeeping, and desks
SEASONS DETERMINES RATES
Low seasons: 1st March– 31st May and 1st October – 30th November
High seasons: 1st January – 28th February, 1st June – 30th September and 1st December – 31st December
Our reservations staff can assist you in Transport to/from and Booking at The Camp and if necessary assist in the planning of a fully-inclusive safari around Uganda.