The Lodge is located in Arusha. The area’s natural beauty can be seen at Ngurdoto Crater and Lake Duluti, while Natural History Museum and Arusha Declaration Monument are cultural highlights.
Areas Nearby The Lodge
- Ngurdoto Crater – 20 min drive
- Kilimanjaro Golf & Wildlife Estate – 36 min drive
- Lake Duluti – 64 min drive
- Arusha National Park – 64 min drive
- Mt. Meru – 88 min drive
- Kilimanjaro (JRO-Kilimanjaro Intl.) – 62 min drive
- Password Pub – 18 min drive
- Tango bar & restaurant – 18 min drive
- Mt. Meru Game Lodge – 20 min drive
- Dinnah Bar – 21 min drive
- Rotterdam Garden – 21 min drive
Free breakfast (local cuisine), a terrace, and a garden are just a few of the amenities provided at Kiboko Lodge. Stay connected with free WiFi in public areas, and guests can find other amenities such as a library and dry cleaning/laundry services.
You’ll also enjoy the following perks during your stay:
- Free self parking
- Bike rentals, tour/ticket assistance, and a 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grills and a front desk safe
Extra conveniences in all rooms include:
- Bathrooms with showers and free toiletries
Our reservations staff can assist you in Transport to/from and Booking at The Camp and if necessary assist in the planning of a fully-inclusive safari around Uganda.